CS222 Web Programming Assignment 0
Part I: Perform download/installations. Verify they work correctly.
- Download and install a text editor, such as Atom (https://atom.io/), Sublime, or Aptana.
- Download the latest version of Google Chrome. Web pages developed during the course will rely on Chrome's Developer Tools.
- Acquire a paid account (it can be very basic) from a web host, such as www.godaddy.com.
Activate your account and email me a link to your site.
- Construct an assignment web page containing your name. Name this page index.html
- Add links for assignments 1 through 12
- Upload this web page to your server.
- Delete the current default page on your server.
- Verify the page works correctly. It is important that you verify that your web account works correctly.
Call your host if you encounter a problem.